You don't have to sacrifice luxury to be good to the environment.
The finishes in your new Remington-built kitchen and bathroom might be high-end but careful consideration was given to each selection — from low-flow sink faucets, dual flush toilets and high-efficiency showerheads — with water conservation in mind.
What other details in your home are helping you live green?
- Double-glazed, low-e, argon filled window systems minimize heat loss
- Energy efficient fluourescent lighting reduces electrical use in common areas
- Heat Recovery Ventilators pre-heat incoming fresh air using the waste heat exhausted from the suites
- All paint used is "Green Seal"® certified.
- 40 oz. CRI® Green Label certified carpet helps improve indoor air quality in bedrooms and closet areas
- Adhesives, sealants and other coatings in the home contain low Volatile Organic Compound content
So breathe easy and enjoy the savings that come with water conservation and energy efficiency.